. . . .            
 | 

>> <<

Roxiy

: 91
: 25/07/2007

: >> <<   27/7/2007, 3:00 pm

~>If I Tell You I Love You, Can I Keep You Forever?<~
:*: wAnNa pLay *ARMY*?!?.. oKiE.. u LaY On tHe gRoUnD aNd iLl bLoW tHe hElL oUtTa yOu :*:
~(L)*Dont be scared when a old man comes in ur room at nite and throws u in a bag, i told Santa i wanted u 4 Christmas*~(K)
``'"`._. &Icirc; &Iuml;k &ETH;m &szlig;&oslash;&Yacute; `._."'
*ThErE R EaSiEr ThiNgs iN LiFe ThEn FiNdiNg ThE RiGhT GuY, NaiLiNg JELL-O tO a TrEe, FoR iNsTaNcE.*
~*iM nOt ShY, i JuSt DoNt LiKe YoU*~
*a BiTcH iS a DoG, A dOg BaRkS, BaRk Is A pArT of A tReE, tReE Is pArT oF nAtUrE, NaTuRe Is BeAuTiFuL, sO iF u EvA cAll Me
A biTcH, tHaNx 4 tHe CoMpLiMeNt*
*^*i've got voices in my head and they dont like u*^*
I want to write something to you................"n ss!w !".............. You might wanna turn it upside down
~~~~I Miss My Teddy Bear.......Would You Sleep With Me~~
*~&ordm;&iquest;gUyZ hAvE fEeLiNgZ, bUt LiKe WhO cArEs&iquest;&ordm;~*
&ordm; When life hands you lemons stick them in your bra!&ordm;
*It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone if your heart still does.*
~*~If Mean People suck... do nice people Blow?!?~*~
*~*ReLaTiOnShiPs ArE LiKe GlAsS... It MiGhT bE BeTtEr To Be BrOkEn Up ThEn To GeT hUrT TrYiNg To PuT iT bAcK ToGeThEr.*~*
**..*Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, and falling in love w/ u was beyond my control*..**
*Guys act like dicks to make up for the ones they don't have*
A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end it was never meant to be
and you just have to let go
*Your heart decides who it likes and who it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own.... when
you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.*
It's not premarital sex if you don't plan on getting married
m &ordf;R&iacute;&iacute;E
~(L)dOnT wAiT fOr ThE oNe YoU cOuLd LiVe WiTh, WaIt FoR tHe OnE yOu CaNt LiVe WiThOuT(L)~
* I ONLY SPEAK TO LANGUAGES ENGLISH AND BAD ENGLISH. *
**..*StRaWbErRy ShOrTcAkE&ordm;~&ordm;BaNaNa SpLiT*..**
*&ordm;&szlig;뮮&yuml;h鮮&yacute;&ordm;*
--G&otilde;&otilde;&ETH;&Ntilde;ght k--
&szlig;&szlig;&szlig; gm &szlig;&ouml;w&ouml;
Snow Bunny
SHUT UP nobody cares about ur pathetic lil problems
monkey see, monkey doo, monkey no see, monkey step in doo.
I know Kung Fu, Karate, and 47 other dangerous words.
Having a smoking section in a restaurant is a little like having a peeing section in a pool!
*I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather.... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
Suck suck suck a duck, screw a kangaroo 69 a porcupine MAN I love the zoo!
~*(*)Objects under my shirt, may be larger then they appear(*)*~
~ $ **PuMpKiN** $ ~
Tr&oslash;bl M&aring;kr
-X- (*)&Iuml;t's &szlig;tt T&oslash; Rgrt Th Thi&ntilde;Gs 0 &ETH;... Tha&Ntilde; Th Th&ntilde;G $ &yuml;&otilde; &ETH;&oacute;N't d0(*) -X-
&Iuml;t &ntilde;&Aring;ti&oslash;&ntilde;a m&oslash;&eth;&ntilde; wk...th&aacute;&ntilde; o mh 4 p&aacute;tipt&ntilde;g

Enter your subtitle

Who could ask for more than to live the moment they would die for?

It's true that we don't know what we got until we lose it, but we also don't know what we're missing until it arrives

Love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell.

~&ordm;*I know you think I'm cute, I know you think I'm fine. But like all of the other guys take a number and wait in line!*&ordm;~
~~Sexi N' Delicious Im So BootyLicious~~

*:.*:. Screw Twizzlers Ill Make Ur Mouth Happy*:.*:.

!&iexcl;!U Had Betta take Some Sleepin Pills Baby Cuz The Only Place U'll Get Me Is In Ur Dreamz!&iexcl;!

~*^~**~^*~Competition Is Nada There Aint Nobody Hotta~*^~**~^*~

פ+East To The Sea West To The Land Death To the Bitch that Touches My Manפ+

:Gimme A Kiss,Gimme Da World,Gimme Ur Luv N'Ill B Ur Gurl,Gimme A Smile,Gimme Ur Time,Gimme Ur Luv N'Ill Give U Mine.

You call me a Bitch As if It is a Bad Thing!

If You think I'm a Bitch you Should Meet My mom!!

a HeArT iS A vErY fRaGiLe ThInG, iF YoU bReAk It ToO HaRd, It mAy nEvEr ReCoVeR

I wAnNa TeLL yOu wHaT I'M fEeLiNg, bUt I dOn'T kNoW wHeRe To sTaRt. I wAnNa TeLL yOu bUt I'm aFrAiD uR gOnNa bReAk mY HeArT
No One Is Perfect until you Love Them! (Craig)

When I saw you I liked you, when I liked you I kissed you, when I kissed you I loved you, when I loved you I lost you.

-- If The Only Way We Can Be Together Is In My Dreams I'll Sleep 4eva--

*~*GuYs ArE LiKe StArS, tHeRe ArE mIlLiOnS oF tHeM, bUt OnLy OnE CaN mAkE YoUr dREaMs cOmE TrUe*~*

*~*I'm Not Supposed To Luv You, I'm not Supposed To Care,I'm Not Supposed To Live My Life,Wishing You Were There,Im Not Supposed
To Wonder,Where You Are & What You Do,I'm Sorry I Cant Help Myself..im in love with you*~*

:**DoN't fAll iN lOve WiTh SomEoNe YoU cAn LiVe WitH, fAll iN LoVe WitH SomEOnE YoU CaN'T LiVe WiThOuT!!**

NoT ThE BrIgHtEsT CrAyOn In ThE BoX...NoW ArE We??

*When I looked in ur eyes..I knew it was true,Cuz my heart never lies..I*m in love with you* (Craig)

**from angels wings to falling stars,god makes everything but unbreakable hearts**

Me& mY GurLs r HeAd TuRnInG
StOmAch ChUrNiNg, BoRn WiLd
NaUgHtY ChiLd, ChiLL GiViNg
CrAzY LiViNg ~~GURLS~~

If BaRbIe Is SoOoOoOo PoPuLaR..ThEn WhY Do YoU HaFtA BuY AlL Of HeR FrIeNdS??

*you never stop lovin some one, you just learn how to live without them*

*Once upon a time something happened 2 me*it was the sweetest thing that could ever be*it was a fantasy*a dream come true*it
was the day that i met u*

*~*i kNoW yOu tHiNk yOu bRoKe mY hEaRt, bUt i kNeW yOuR gAmE fRoM tHe sTaRt..i SaW yOuR gAmE aNd pLaYeD iT tOo..sTuPiD pLaYa..tHe
jOkEs oN yOu*~*

WhErE Is ThE GoOd In GoOdByE??

*--*-Don't hate because I'm beautiful. Hate me because...umm...okay! Hate me because I'm beautiful!-* --*

GuYs r pLaYeRs AnD ThAts A FaCt...DoN't FaLl -N- LoVe, JuSt pLaY 'eM bAcK!

I do believe the god above, created me 4 u 2 Love, he picked u out among the rest, coz he new Id Love u the best!

The spaces between our fingers were made so another persons fingers could fill them!

831: 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning--> I love you

<*> You Think Ur Cute<*> You Think Ur Hott<*> You Think You Can Get My Man<*> Uuuumm...I Think Not<*>

http://millan4ever.ahlamontada.com

: 390
: 27/07/2007

: : >> <<   27/7/2007, 8:01 pm

: 390
: 27/07/2007

: : >> <<   27/7/2007, 8:03 pm

ROLF
V.I.P
 V.I.P

: 17
: 25/07/2007